Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Life - A desire or an obligation



What is life all about? Is it just about playing,studying,start earning and then get married and bring the next generation to this earth and take care of them and perish one day.Is this what it is?



I used to think life is much more than this.Every misery,every happiness,every occasion has a meaning to it.We need to live there for each other and support our friends,neighbors even help our enemies in case of need and be happy and peaceful.Live and let others live.But what I see around is people have thousands of their own problem at home and they end up gossiping about othr people’s lives,their dress,their appearance.Come on!!!Is this what we are???I have seen that every misery is a misery and it doesn’t makes your life better in anyways…I have seen most of things in life and sometimes I really don’t wish to be here.To be a part of this world.Where people are busy thinking about how to hurt others.Where jealousy and politics have withered relations.Where people talk to other people only to derive some benefit out of it.Not because they are humans and they should be friends.


Its not like everybody is like this.But most people are like that.But sometimes I do feel like that however and whatever it is.I have got a chance to live my life my way..And I should do it my way in spite of how others live their lives..How they are and how much ever they try to hurl you down in life.Make u feel horrible as ever.U have to fight against it all,discover who are your true friends and your true potential and live it as a king.But then this thought also comes that if I know life is going to be like dis and such things will happen and I will do dis or that to encounter it.And I don’t want to have such experiences then what..What if I do not want this life.But I cannot put an end to it.


Is it about losing your desire to live and be happy.But I am happy most of the times.But I think too much.But I can’t put rest to my mind.Really confused.


P.S.: These thoughts are stale now,was a sudden rush of emotions at one time long back.

1 comment:

A Nony Mouse said...

While we cannot do much anything about other's people lives or what they think of it ... The best we can do is live life to what we see right ... The fact that you are thinking about how other can affect your life is testimony to the fact that how you give undue importance to them ... Yes , you need to pay attention to those people those who have a positive impact on your life ... The ones who want good things to happen in your life ... All other people need to be summarily rejected ... I always think that people who cause misery for you do so because they derive sadistic pleasure from it ... Once they know that you care as much about them as you care about vermin , they will leave you in peace ... Be oblivious to their presence in your life if you happen to encounter daily ... Always worked for me ... As for people plaguing your dear ones , do what they try to do for you ... Lend an ear or shoulder ... You can always share moments with them which will help to alleviate their sorrow ... Also a small word on living your life ... Make your own rules in your life(even if they are frivolous) and live according to them ... Even if you tread on different and unfamiliar path you will always have a rewarding experience