Thursday, July 28, 2011

Priya 3

She opened the message.It read “ Pri tu hai pari,aakhir kar hi dia tune mujhe bari Thanks Pri”

Her heart cried aloud.She got lost in thoughts,memories to be precise.Ashu used to call her Pari,whenever she will make faces,be angry on him,he will make an innocent face and will say this line “Pri tu hai pari,kar de mujhe bari”.And she would laugh hilariously and forget what the fight was all about.But now her Ashish was saying something else. He wanted her to leave and was thanking her for granting him his wish.For not creating scenes and throwing tantrums over it.She had just let go.

But the message saddened her soul.It kept haunting her,reminding her of those sweet talks and daily night walk till the tea stall.Daily night at 11 they will go for tea together.Ashish never used to drink tea.He was a coffee man But with Pri,he became a tea man Initially when he was not able to express his love and didn’t know how to meet her when he craved for after office.He used to ask her for tea out nearby her hostel.And she always did come.So he had tea daily without fail and he became so addicted he left coffee and even in office had tea 4 times a day.Yeah,love changes people

So,if Ashish loved her so much , why he was leaving her???This question Pri was not able to answer.

Pri became restless and finally gave a call to Ashish,the next day Saturday.

Pri: Hello…(stammering a bit)

Ashu: Hey,hi,how are you?

Pri: Ashu why are you doing all this?(with angst and tears laden eyes)

Ashu: What Pri?

Pri: Why did you called me yesterday???Why did you messaged???

Ashu: Pri I just wanted to know how are you?

Pri: Ashu,you have declared your decision and made my life hell already.What else do you want??If you want to leave me,then just do it.Don’t call me like this or send messages as you sent yesterday.It disturbs me.

Ashu: Pri..listen to me…

Pri: Just understand,don’t call me or message me.Hope it is clear.

Ashu: pri…

Pri: (disconnected the phone)

Ashu calling….She doesn’t picks up.He calls twice more.She doesn’t answers.Message from Ashish.

“Pri don’t do this.Please try to understand me.I care about you.And I won’t be able to live without talking to you.You are my biggest support.My reason for happiness.Why can’t we be just good friends???”

Pri(thinking) Good friends???Bullshit!!!Friendship ..How can I be “just friends”,how can I forget about our love,those talks,those things,is it possible,never for me.It would be like fooling myself on name of friendship and living a fake relationship.He has deteriorated so much.Her Ashish,what happened to him???He wasn’t like this.

Pri calls Ashu..Really furious.She is a devil when she is angry.

Ashu: Hello

Pri: Which language you understand,please let me know.I have told you I do not want you to call me or message me.Why the hell you doing that again then???Just leave me alone if you can’t be with me.Don’t create a hell out of my life anymore.You have done whatever damage you could have,understood???

(Disconnects the phone)

Ashu calling again…

Pri picks up and shouts…DO NOT CALL ME,HAVEN’T I BEEN CLEAR IN WHAT I SAID.I HOPE I WAS. ( Disconnects the phone)

Pri now crying after doing all this crazy stuff.She doesn’t knows what she should do and whether what she has done was correct.But she feels somewhere that its correct.(satisfies herself for her actions)

No comments: