Thursday, July 28, 2011

Priya 4

Priya was still engulfed in sadness and started spending more and more time with her friends whom she was not able to give time earlier, to get out of depression and pain.She changed her mobile number and requested her hostel warden that if any guy comes and enquires about her ,tell that she has left the hostel.

She started her life anew.She used to be busy whole day working and chatting with friends who cared.Who understood her and loved her.But at the end of day when she used to return to her room,she will be sad as ever and most of the times she will sleep crying.

After a week,she received a call from her best friend Rashmi.

Rashmi: Hello Pri

Priya: Hi Rashmi,how are you dear?

Rashmi: I just received a call from him and he was asking about you.

Priya: Whom you received a call from?Who was asking about me?

Rashmi: Ashish yr.I don’t know how he got my number ,he just called me.He was asking me where is Priya?He said he went to your hostel and your warden told him you have vacated the hostel.

Priya: What did you say?What did you tell him???(She was nervous)

Rashmi: I told him I just met you in evening and you are in the same hostel.

Priya: Rashmi,tu gadhi hai…why you told him all that?You should have told I don’t know.Anyways,I didn’t tell you about all this.

Rashmi: Hey,he was asking me whether you have changed your number and I told no,your number is same.That I am calling on same number now.You should appreciate me for that.

Priya: Yes dear.I do.Thank you for not giving him my new number.I wonder how he got your number.I never gave him.(Starts crying now) Why the hell he is showing so much concern??If he doesn’t loves me,doesn’t wants me,why the hell he is not leaving me alone.

Rashmi: Dear,stop crying.He is not a good fellow.Don’t waste your tears over him and your life too.He doesn’t deserves you.

Priya: Yes dear.(Not in a position to talk anymore) Ok then …thank you swthrt for not giving my number and sorry for him bothering you like this.Catch you later.I will be having my dinner now.Its 10:30.

After 15 minutes her roommate comes.

Roomy: Pri,I am getting call from Ashish.Its been 3 times he called me.I was busy talking to Sunil(her husband) on phone and I couldn’t pick up.Shall I pick up his phone??

Priya: No.Don’t pick up his call.

Roomy: But he called so many times…I should tell him something.

Priya: No don’t !!! let him call.If you pick up then decide yourself what you want to say.I am not talking to him.(Pri has turned angry(aka devil) and she is very irritated now).She is baffled that why he is doing all this if he doesn’t wants her…What is he trying to prove?

Priya thinking(He came to hostel to ask about me.He must have been trying to call me on old number and that’s why he came.But how he got Rashmi’s number?)

They had a big fight once before and Ashish didn’t eat anything for 2 days.He called her almost 100 times in 3 hours.Priya switched off her mobile and finally Ashish came to her hostel at night and requested her warden to call Priya.She was thinking he would again create a scene.She was right.She knew Ashish well.But what does he wants???

Two more days passed by and now Ashish is not calling any of her friends because he did not get much information from anyone.But he mailed her,Priya opened her gmail and there was a mail from Ashish.

Subject: U idiot

Mail: Where are you stupid girl??Yeh kya nautanki hai?Number change kar liya?Hostel warden is saying you vacated??What is going on??Call me ASAP.

Priya did not reply.Second day again she received an email.

Subject: RE:U idiot

Mail: You were asking to visit that old age home from long.I thought we will go there this weekend.

But you changed your number,vacated the hostel???Not talking to me.If this is what you want then let be it.Don’t blame me.

Priya wondering why he is doing all this?What he wants?

Suddenly a girl in her hostel came to her room.Priya?you are Priya right???

Priya: (thinking why she is asking her name like this,she doesn’t know her,apart from the fact that she lives in same hostel.Finally utters…) Yes,I am Priya

The girl : There is one guy standing downstairs in front of hostel and he is shouting that he wants to talk to Priya.Call Priya he is saying.I was in the balcony.

Priya: (shocked,not knowing what to do,what to reply to her)

No comments: