Friday, January 11, 2013

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.



The forgetful person I am and plus the amazing friends I have got, often places me at tight positions too often. Well what happens is I tend to forget their Birthday’s occasionally , mind you they come only once a year so are very important. And at others you forget about their 5th anniversary with their boyfriend, about their facial appointment, about the recent shopping date they have fixed, about the new dress they bought recently and you couldn’t recognize and compliment them, or the new sandals for the matter and so on and on.


I accept that forgetting birthday’s of close friends is not acceptable at all and that too 2 years in a row is a horrendous crime. My apologies to my dear friend Lioness for that. So is there a way out of escaping such situations? I went with my plight to one of my dear friend and he suggested I should follow ’bole toh gandhigiri mamu’. Send a rose or a B’Day card daily to the dear friend who is upset that I forgot her B’Day and have decided to declare a cold war and isn’t talking to me at all. The idea was quite appealing but considering the budget and the meager salary I am bound for look for alternatives.

All of us often find ourselves caught in fierce problems like this when our loved one is upset because we were careless enough to forget an important day. What do you do then ‘gandhigiri’? :D Occasionally I have seen guys buying dresses, jewellery and other stuff for their wives often just because they forgot something important. :D Poor fellows I must say!

With my due condolences to the race of men I would like to end this post here as I have kind of lost the reason why I started writing this stuff! :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha....especially the male gender is grave victim of this amnesia thing ... but somehow technology has been proved a great relief in such cases...

cheers to your friends whose birthday you forgot... :)

neo said...

I am surprised "lioness" did not devour u...that thought itself is ready to cure me of all amnesia! How rude of u to forget her b'day :P. Completely unacceptable!

Lioness said...

I'm so humble to forgive you again, be happy