Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Conditions apply

Everything has a price plus conditions applied. :D Many things which we find tempting, often or surely has a very small but almost invisible to careless eyes, a conditions applied tag.Friends,family,foe all have certain conditions applied and it’s hard to find an exception.Somebody rightly said there is no such thing as free lunch.As they say ” There is always a cost to the person or to society as a whole even though that cost may be hidden or distributed” .


Anybody who is there with you is there because you are fulfilling their interest in some or other manner knowingly or unknowingly.Well,that is a bitter and harsh truth to accept.Enough of lecture eh?

I used to be an avid believer of unconditional love and blah blah,living in a fantasy world of my own,in a glass shell which was soon broken,and for good. :D I was just thinking over what are the conditions I apply to my friends,family and foe to let them be a part of my life and be with them.

So the list goes as:

1) As Salman says “Being Human”. :P Its easier to be with anyone who believes and practices humanity at certain level compatible to mine. ;)

2) A good listener.Myself being the person I am,at times I will just start speaking and not stop only till I get exhausted enough. :D I can be a torture at times…Lioness knows better ;) he he he..You have always been a good listener sweety. :P

3) A good speaker.Many a times I just prefer being a listener and don’t want to say much but just listen.I can always give my opinion if asked for in between else you can just keep on saying :P I would love to hear.Lioness you have this quality too…You are an all rounder! ;) :P

4) Honesty is the best policy as they say.Whatever it is just say it good or bad but be honest.

5) Well for my foes: All smokers …yikesss… and people who try to act extra smart.

Right now this is what I can conjure with my diluted mind.I also know people for whom conditions applied has money,power,beauty included in the list and those people too are off my conditions applied.

No comments: